Haha oops... :/ well I'll just start from right now and back track as it becomes necessary... maybe or maybe not...
so our last cross country meet was at twin... which was my worst race last year, with a time of 24:04. This year (before this race) I hadn't even gotten close to that time.... I was getting low 24s and 25s... I have bad shin splints and asthma problems that are getting the best of me. Last year this race was extremely hot.... and the worst of all season... This time it was FREEZING! no snow, just wind... but It was my best race so far, with a 23:41. I was #8 on the team, cuz Ashley Gilgen was out with swine flu. So I'm still not where I need to be... but i'll catch back up. I'm getting stronger. I was dry heaving through the end of the race from pushing myself so hard... I went to the bank practice on saturday in the hills, we did 5 800m repeats with 400 jogs in between plus the warm up/cool down, pretty good workout, not too bad. It was really cold... In fact it was snowing already today... and It's only the beginning of October..! this year has been pretty crazy weather wise.... I'm pretty tired I guess... I have been sleeping weird lately... I guess It would help if I took my meds... haha. But my teddy from Andrew helps :D !!!!!! <3 OKay I guess that's it till tomorrow. (hopefully)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment