Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Winner ;)

So last night I was up until 2... cuz I had to finish a poster for our government project. I was in a group with Zac Eddy (our presidential candidate) Zach McDonald (Vice President) Raston Strange and Jacob Scoville (keynote speaker). Then in class everyone presented their parties. WE were the people's protective party. The primary election we won by two votes... and then the final we won by like 6 :D YAYA! It was awesome, and so was our poster (if I do say so myself.) We are going to ISU on friday for the chorale invitational... yikes... I don't think we're ready. I didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning... so I missed pep band :/ oops. For practice we ran the four mile block around hit 17th ammon sunnyside... easy except my shins hurt really bad. Then I came home and worked on some homework, then my mom went with me up to rexburg for a BYU-I info fair/ talk with president Clark thingy. It was really good. Then we stopped by aunt Mel's to say hello, then Mom took me to McDonalds for some food since I hadn't eaten all day. Then we came home and here I am. There's 74 days until my birthday!!!!

No comments: