Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One month later...:D

Yay! I think i'm finally all better, or atleast back to normal. We've had three track meets. Last meet I ran:
400 Meters 1:07.34
Long Jump 14-05.25
Triple Jump 28'11"
4x800 Relay 11:51.10

So I PRd in long jump and 400(my first time running it) triple wasn't very good... my pr is 29'7 there was supposed to be a JV meet ( I wasn't going) today but it got cancelled, it was raining tons. And the varsity meet is on friday...

We went down to declo for easter. It was great! But I didn't even get to see tanni, and one reason we went down was for her bridal shower which i missed because of the track meet. sigh. her wedding is in a week and a half! wow. So Coach wants me to work on sprints and jumps now, so i'm out of distance. I kinda liked the 400, so we'll see if i can do better on friday. i did finish first in my heat though, even though it was the slowest one cuz i had no time. I am so sleep deprived. I was up till 5:30 last night cuz I had two essays to write. I missed a girls camp meeting cuz I knew i needed to get going on my homework. It has been raining a lot. and snowing a tiny. I love rain :) I luv running in warm light rain. Ta ta for now!

No comments: