Monday, March 9, 2009

Calling spring...

ARgg. I'm sick. I missed school today. Atleast it was an easy day. Early release, B day. Means I missed AP Calc, Band, Choir, and Communications. Shouldn't have too much makeup work as long as I go back tomorrow. But I missed track practice, which means I can't compete in the frist meet. But I decided I would rather stay home and rest and get better instead of tuffing out track and having a cruddy first meet. Hopefully it works to my advantage. Jason stayed home too, and I had to go get Alan after lunch. It was so nice outside!(comparatively) I can't wait for springbreak, & summer! So I guess my friends had a "party" this weekend which I obstained from so as to not put this horrid curse of sickness upon them. But it didn't sound like it turned out that great anyways. Tomorrow we are going to the Museum to see the Titanic exhibit for mutual! I'm way excited, I really hope I can go. On wednesday is speed dating. I don't really want to go, but my friends will probably drag me along. Kelli is planning a date game night at her house this weekend I guess. Hmmmmmmm... I might be dead by then. I can't breathe. Sigh. I wish I had time to get a job. I'll def need to work this summer.

No comments: